- Seamless interface to Bertini,
- Decomposes implicitly defined curves and surfaces,
- Systems may be defined in ANY number of variables,
- MPI parallelization,
- Automatic deflation of singular curves,
- Interactive Matlab visualization,
- Surfaces are simply exported to .stl file for 3d printing.
We use Bertini
Bertini is a numerical solver. More specifically, it is a homotopy continuation solver, producing solutions to polynomial systems. Invoked from the command line, it uses a text file input, declaring functions, variables, constants, and a plethora of configuration parameters.